Unigraphics Siemens UG NX Training questions
Great news! Answers to 7 helpful asked questions about our Unigraphics ug nx training.
Q&A | Unigraphics UG NX training Support
- What versions of Unigraphics Siemens NX training support software do you use with UG NX training?
We support unigraphics UG NX 9, 10, 11, and 12, as well as newer cascade release versions such as nx1953 and beyond…
2. Do you certify students in Unigraphics NX Cad?
After successfully completing out training courses, students receive certificates and keep the activity part files that accompany the manuals.
3. Can you customize a cad training program or an individual class for our business ?
Absolutely, and we can incorporate some of your cad parts and assemblies into hands-on activities for a highly effective result!
4. What is the most cost effective method to do Unigraphics NX training?
For businesses, on-site training is most effective with very significant savings on student travel. Therefore, you only pay for the instructor to come to your site (as opposed to paying travel for numerous students to attend NX cad training offsite).
5. Is NX Cad training offered in in South Carolina?
In SC we offer training in the greater Greenville, SC area or at your business location.
6. Can you provide instructor led UG NX cad training internationally?
Yes, we provide not only remote, but also onsite training for UK, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Asia, etc. where needed and where practical for the customer.
7. Are web meetings an option?
Absolutely! In fact 5-day classes or short sessions are both viable options, this is a great option for the following:
Additional questions? Use our contact form for additional questions, RFQ, etc.
View our list of Siemens NX Training classes or see our NX training courses. See our our modeling support page for information on UG remote modeling support services. For more information, please view our company brochure and learn about our other services.
To learn about Siemens PLM, visit wikipedia.